E-services and forms
E-services and forms in alphabetical order
You must apply for authorisation if you wish to employ a minor under the age of 13. For example, you need authorisation for a child to rehearse or work in cultural or artistic events, as extras or artistes, or at sporting or advertising events.
It is possible to obtain an exemption from certain rules contained in the Working hours act, for example the rules on daily rest periods and night work.
The Swedish Work Environment Authority decides on exemptions in three cases, namely where
1. There is no collective agreement at your place of work
2. There is a collective agreement, but it does not deal with the specific rule for which you are seeking an exemption.
3. There is a collective agreement, but you have negotiated and are unable come to an agreement. If you have a collective agreement at your place of work, you must first negotiate with the national union to seek a solution through the collective agreement.
Chemical substances group A
Substances included in group A cannot normally be handled at all. There are certain exceptions, but you must then have a permit from the Swedish Work Environment Authority.
Chemical substances group B
You must have a permit to handle certain carcinogenic, sensitising, allergenic or reprotoxic substances, group B substances.
If you deal with chemical hazards, you may need to carry out measurements to establish what exposure exists at your workplace. Measure air contaminates and report occupational hygiene measurements.
All employers must report to us:
- serious personal injuries
- injuries in connection with work which affect several employees at the same time
- incidents which resulted in serious danger to life or health.
Notify the Swedish Work Environment Authority if you are to begin using a mobile plant for handling material containing quartz, such as a mobile crushing plant, a coating plant or a concrete plant.
If you intend to start working with or storing a concentrated infectious agent in risk classes 2, 3 or 4, you must notify the Swedish Work Environment Authority of the activity. Give notification no less than 30 days before you intend to start. If you then move your activity, you must notify of the new address.
Risk class 2
Risk class 3
You must apply for a permit in order to perform work involving asbestos. You must also submit a notification each time you start a job.
Apply for permit
As a contracting authority you must notify a construction site to the Swedish Work Environment Agency if any of the following apply:
- The construction or civil engineering works will last for more than 30 working days on the construction site and more than 20 people will be working simultaneously on the site at any one point.
- The workers on the construction site will work more than 500 person-days, that is to say everyone working will together work more than 500 days in total.
The safety representative has, in the Work Environment Act, been guaranteed a number of powers. The safety representative has, among other things, the authorisation to:
- receive training
- be a part of actions which concern the relationships in the work environment
- participate during the planning of new premises as well as changes in the premises.
Last updated 2021-02-25