Reporting working or processing of asbestos

Report each time you are going to work or process asbestos

You must first have authorisation from us to work or process asbestos. If you have general authorisation which is not tied to a specific address, you must report each time you start work at a new address. The report must have been received by the Swedish Work Environment Authority no later than two working days before you start work.

How to make a report

  1. Fill in the form (Swedish)
    Fill in the information on
  2. Send the form to us
    Email the form to

    or send it by letter to Arbetsmiljöverket, Box 9082, 171 09 Solna.

  3. You will receive an automatic response.
    Once we have received the report, the contact person will receive an automatic reply to his or her email.

  4. You will receive an inspection from us if we deem it necessary.
    Your report will be forwarded within the Swedish Work Environment Authority to the region where you will carry out the work.

Do you have any questions? Contact our answering service by telephone on 010-730 90 00.

Last updated 2023-01-27