The HR Department is a support to the organisation in strategic HR questions about leadership and staff as well as competence supply.
The main tasks of the department are to:
- give advice and support to managers in HR questions
- develop HR processes, methods and tools for, among other things, recruitment, competence development, leadership, wage formation, work environment, equal treatment and cooperation
- give advice about laws and agreements within the labour legislation area as well as the form of the employment conditions and wage policy in the authority
- be responsible for and draw up models for cooperation with employee organisations
- deal with questions about property management, physical safety, and service.
Head of Department (HR)
Telephone: 010-730 90 00
Last updated 2023-12-18