About our website
The aim of the website is to:
- convey topical facts and news
- answer your questions and increase your knowledge
- show how a good work environment is positive for employers, employees and other stakeholders
- explain what the Work Environment Act and our provisions entail
- describe our mission and what we do for our stakeholders
- offer practical support, tools and services.
In order for av.se to be used by those who need assistance accessing the content, our website follows guidelines which proceed from the international standards WCAG 2.0 level AA.
Those with visual impairment can use our “Listen” function to read out the texts on the website.
In order to be able to read these, you need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. For technical problems related to PDF files, we refer you to Adobe Customer Service.
We have produced many of the photographs and texts on our website ourselves. Please contact us if you wish to use any of our material.
Copyright does not apply to our provision texts. The illustrations and images that are included in the provisions are, however, protected by copyright.
For the images in the provisions to be used, an agreement with the Swedish Work Environment Authority or with others who hold the copyright to them is required.
On av.se we use session cookies which are stored in the computer memory during the time you are on our website. When you close your web browser the session’s cookies are deleted. No personal information such as email address or name is saved.
Legally responsible editor
Legally responsible editor for av.se is Greta Svensson, Head of Department (Communication).
Last updated 2017-03-07