Description reporting of dangerous products
How to make a report
- Fill in the required fields in the form (Swedish).
Write in the form
- the type of product concerned (for example, machine, ladder, personal protective equipment or pressure vessels)
- trade mark
- product name or model
Set out as clearly as you can what is dangerous about the product and how it fails to meet the legal requirements.
Form Anmälan - farliga produkter (Swedish)
- Feel free to provide us with further information
We need to know as much as possible about the product in order to be able to examine it. Fill in as much as you can and know
- serial number
- year of purchase: when it was purchased
- place of purchase: where it was purchased
- Feel free to provide attachments
- pictures of the product showing what is dangerous, for example in jpg format
- a picture of the data plate showing the CE marking, if there is one, for example in jpg format
- instructions for use in Swedish, if there are any, for example in pdf format
- a declaration of conformity for the product, for example in pdf format.
A declaration of conformity is a document in which the manufacturer states all the EU requirements applicable to the product and at the same time declares that the product meets those requirements. The manufacturer's name and address must also be included.
- Fill in contact details if you wish
You may remain anonymous. Simply leave the fields with the contact details blank.
- You will receive a reference number
Your report will be given a reference number which will appear directly on the screen when you have submitted the report. You can use the reference number to contact us and to see how the case is progressing.
- Not all reports result in action
Within two months there will be information in the case as to how we are assessing the report.
Do you have any questions? Contact our answering service by telephone on 010-730 90 00.
Last updated 2021-04-26